First of all, I want to say thank you. Thank you guys so much for sharing your talents with us over the past decade. You've given many people a place to turn to when life gets rough, and I hope you guys know how much you mean to your fans.
I've got a few questions for you guys:
1. What's the deal with the cover art on "The Sickness"? I've looked at it for a long time and still can't tell what it is.
2. Belief is a recurring theme in your music. If you wouldn't mind sharing them, what are each of your spiritual beliefs, if you have any?
3. What is the weirdest encounter you've ever had with a fan?
4. If you could name one thing that makes you angrier more than anything else, what would it be?
5. Was there ever a point in the early years of the band where you guys had a "Wow, we're really rock stars!" moment?
Thank you guys so much for taking the time to look at my questions, I wish you all the best of luck.
© 2015 DISTURBED AND WARNER BROS. RECORDS