I have been a huge Disturbed fan since I first heard Stupify...one of those things were I still remember where I was when I first heard it ten years ago. *Chills* With each song that I hear, each CD that I buy and each concert I go to I become a bigger fan. You are with me to help me get through my bad days (which seem to be often lately) and with me to celebrate the good days. I LITERALLY listen to Disturbed EVERY DAY!
I've seen the past 2 Uproar shows - Saratoga and NJ...great shows all around, Disturbed rocked the shit out of both! I also was lucky enough to catch the signing in NJ even though I already have 2 pre-orders outstanding. Thank you David for showing me your chest hair...totally made my day! Perhaps even more so when your security guard thought that was a strange request :) Thanks to Dan, Mike & John also for being awesome. I love each of you!
1) What do you guys do during your off time on tour? Do you go out and about in the cities you're in, keep a low profile, rest up, play chess?
2) How many kids (and what ages) come on tour with you now? That's awesome that you can do that. Do they like to watch you play or are they immune to daddy's work? Two of my kids (aged 5 & 7) are huge fans & wanted to go to the shows.
3) How many of those jumpsuits does David have for the tour? Only David Draiman can make a jumpsuit look sexy. Again, maybe it's the chest hair :)
4) With such an extensive library of awesome songs with amazing live potential, how do you chose which songs to perform for a show? Though I loved each and every one of the songs on this tour, I could think of at least a dozen of my favorites not played.
5) After seeing you twice during Uproar, I have tickets to two more shows in the fall. What can I expect different for that leg of the tour? More Asylum songs I hope, longer set I hope, more meet & greet opportunities I hope...
Just got to say, in NJ I was 2nd row in front of John...what a stage presence! I knew every word to every song and several times John acknowledged me singing word for word. Thank you John.
Sorry, didn't mean to double-post! Itchy trigger finger on the phone :)
Both amazing! The Night is probably my favorite of all time!! Then again, my favorite Disturbed song changes a lot because they are ALL amaxing!
thank you David for showing me your chest hair & Dan, John & Mike for a great signing & rocking the show!
© 2015 DISTURBED AND WARNER BROS. RECORDS